Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 11: Goldfish and Cheerios

I think pre-whole 30 I must have eaten a lot more Cheerios and Goldfish (a.k.a. toddler crack) than I'd like to admit. I'm constantly catching myself wanting to eat them as I dole them out to the kiddos. I almost gave in today, and then I thought "really? I'm going to throw the last 10 days out the window for a handful of goldfish??" Nope. Well, not today, at least. :)

Breakfast- a different egg casserole with eggs, mushrooms, sausage and prosciutto. Coffee with coconut milk and CINNAMON. Don't know why it took me 11 days to think of that one.

Snacks - almonds, apple slices

Lunch - leftover taco pork and cauliflower rice

Snack - frozen blueberries with coconut milk

Dinner - an experiment. Lemon pepper chicken in the crockpot. It turned out pretty similar to the lemon caper chicken from the other night. Added Tabasco to spice it up a bit. Overall, not bad. Served on cauliflower rice with a side salad (spinach, hb eggs, balsamic vinaigrette).

No comments:

Post a Comment