Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 12: Nashville bound!

This evening I'm headed to Nashville to celebrate my friend Misty and the fact that this time next month she will be a mom. Yay! Sticking to the whole30 while traveling might be a bit tricky, but I've packed a few things to help.

One thing I brought is a new favorite that I found at Target (where I find a lot of favorite things). It's called "Crunchies". It's different kinds of freeze dried fruit, and it is really good. Almost candy-like. I would totally sneak these into a movie theater, if I were the sneaking-type.

Moving on...
Breakfast - egg casserole with sausage and prosciutto, cinnamon coffee with coconut milk, half a banana

Lunch - leftover taco meat, apple, almonds, black olives (so random - this is what happens when you have to get yourself and two littles packed for the weekend and naps don't overlap).

Dinner - hamburger, sweet potato chips (one step closer to perfecting the recipe), salad with spinach, hb egg, avocado, and lime pepper vinaigrette.

Airport snack while waiting for my flight- Crunchies :) a big change from my typical preflight peanut butter m&ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment